It's the little things that bring me peace these days. After having just moved and my baby just having surgery, my life feels chaotic and out of control. Little things like putting a sharpie in a drawer, throwing a piece of paper away, and opening a box make me happy these days.
Zachary spent the day vomiting and screaming EVERY time we tried to feed him, which was not fun! So after a day where he threw up all day and we used the last of our stockpile of burp rags, I found myself feeling at ease when I opened up the dryer and started folding the burp rags we had just washed! I was SO happy that they were clean and that I wouldn't have to worry about what we were going to use the next time he throws up. Am I sick or what?! I'll take the happiness and peace where I can get it! =)
Snyder family
8 years ago
1 comments:
Tabs I am thinking of you and I'm here for you in any way that you may need help. Please don't hesitate to ask. I can wash burp rags too!
Post a Comment