I have just a few things to say tonight.
1. The feeding clinic gave us the okay to start Z on solids...YAAY! We started with bananas because they are high in calories which is what he needs, but he's not too fond of them yet. It has only been a few days so I'm trying not to worry, but prayer would be appreciated about him eating solids. Please pray he will want to eat and enjoy it so he'll continue eating! I'm anxious that he's not going to want to eat solids and then I have no idea what we will do.
2. Z seems to be having better days each day that goes by-other than some teething pain. We are having more fun with him and he just seems happier and more comfortable, which is GREAT to see!! He has been mostly vomit free...he did throw up twice the other day when he got so worked up crying and he also threw up tonight for some unknown reason. I'm hoping that it doesn't mean the vomiting is going to start up again! The GI doctor started him on this medicine called carafate, which he hates, and I'm wondering if it's because of that. I guess I'll give it a few days and see how it all goes. Prayers are appreciated in this area as well!
3. Z's new formula smells like rotten macaroni, or at least what I would assume rotten macaroni would smell like! Gross...especially when he spits it up on you or burps in your face! But it seems to be working better for him so I'll take it! Just know that I warned you if you come over and smell something funky! =)
One last thing...Tyler had a phone interview today for a job he thinks he'd enjoy, so please pray that he'll get it if it's the right job for him and where God wants him.
Snyder family
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment