I'm sitting here debating with myself about how much to put in this post. How honest should I be about how I'm feeling? I'm thinking I'll just let it flow. Sorry.
First I just want to say that I was extremely touched by some of the encouraging messages I received from different people over the past two days! I didn't realize how many people cared! And also how generous people are! So thank you for your messages and generosity...you all know who you are!
Now onto the ugly feelings! Well, it looks like I jinxed us after all. Z spent the day vomiting off and on and now doesn't want to sleep tonight. I feel like as soon as I get hopeful about something getting better, it doesn't get better. It either goes back to the way it was or gets worse. I am so sad! And I'm also mad! How long are we going to be in this tailspin? How much more is going to happen? Why can't just ONE thing go our way and get better? This feels never-ending and while I "know" that God is going to provide for us and pull us through, my heart feels devoid of Him and does not "know" this truth. This sucks!! I'd like to crawl in a cave and hibernate now.
Snyder family
8 years ago
2 comments:
I love you and have been thinking a lot about you today. I am so sorry that this is such a frustrating time. I cannot imagine. You are so loved and are in my prayers tonight (and many more nights!).
Tabatha,
I only just found your blog tonight and got caught up on your lives and I just want to hug you!! You two are so strong! I'm sorry you've endured one thing after another and have been going through this crazy season.
God has His hand on perfect little Z and knows the ins and outs of all of this. In the darkest times of my life, when I felt the most alone and wanting to ask "why", God has always spoken the words of Isaiah 43:1-4 to me. He's with you. He sees. He loves you!
I'm praying for you!!
Post a Comment