BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Excercise, excercise, excercise

I actually started working out again this week. This is a huge accomplishment, because I have been avoiding like the plague. But, now that I have started up again and am eating healthier, I feel SOOO good! It is amazing how great I feel after a hard workout, and now I am wondering why I put this off for so long. I am psyched because I think I am finally in a place where I am really going to stick with it and lose the weight I have gained over the last 2 years (thank you grad school and stress).

Get ready for a new me!

3 comments:

johnsonandjohnson said...

Good for you! I need to work out---DESPERATELY!!!!

I have been down in the dumps about my weight...blah blah blah. It's all in my control really. If I would just stop eating crap and walk when I get home from work....easier said than done!!

I am proud of you---I know what kind of motivation it takes! Good for you!

Tabatha said...

That is how I have been too! For some reason, something just clicked last week, so hopefully I will really stick with it. There is something about your old, cute clothes not fitting anymore that gets your butt in gear =)

Anyway, when we saw you at Christmas, I thought you looked AMAZING! But I know how ya feel.

Lindz said...

Good for you girl friend!!! I have been attempting something similar but cheese is my enemy.

I changed my blog website, I'd love for you to continue reading.

http://lindzlarubia.blogspot.com

XOXO