BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Too much to write about

You ever have so much to say, that it would take forever to write it all down? Well, since I neglected updating the blog for so long, now it feels like there is too much to share! So, I apologize, but you are going to get a very abbreviated version of the last month and a half.

Here goes:
1. Had a great time on the cruise. Cruises are the best way to vacation!
2. Had my wisdom teeth pulled and am still alive. Very painful, many complications, am completely healed now.
3. Work crazy busy, kids driving me nuts and giving me all sorts of illnesses. Still love my job though. Getting GLAD trained in February, so I am psyched, but also means I have committed myself to another year of commuting. Have applied for the ESOL Endorsement program my district offers, which would pay for me to get it, praying I get accepted.
4. Tyler marketing himself, praying that he will begin to get more business. Has awesome brochures and cards done, now just needs to get his name out there. Has also begun networking with local photographers, which could bring in some business.
5. Tyler is fighting in a Jui Jitsu (spelling??) tournament this weekend, praying he does not get hurt!!!
6. Started diet, failed diet, started again, failed again, started again....you get the idea. Hopefully I will really stick to it next time.

I think that about sums it all up. I will try and be better about blogging again starting now. Things have seriously been crazy, but I feel like they are calming down again.

Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comments:

Tammie said...

thanks for the update. it is good to hear about you guys. i was so excited when i looked on your blog and saw an update (i check it almost every day :) ) i am so glad to hear that you love your job. that is awesome. ok, tell portland hello for me. :)