BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hmmm...

I have been trying to think of something to write about and I just can't. I am having total writers block at the moment. Sorry everyone! I think I am just going to have to do a boring update.

* Tyler is still trucking along with his photography.
* My job is going well, despite all the rumors about what might happen next year in terms of the economy. I'm still lovin it, so I can't complain and I am not going to spend time worrying about something that is completely out of my control.
* We did our taxes (by did, I mean handed them off to our tax preparer and the wonderful Desirae!). We are now nervously (ok, that's just me) awaiting the verdict-refund or owe??

I think that's it. Sorry for being so lame.

0 comments: