Zachary has been doing amazing this last week and half, since we switched his formula back to Similac Sensitive. I am so grateful that he is not vomiting anymore (well only every once in a while)! So maybe it's because he is doing better, but I have recently been able to really put our lives and his health into perspective and I just have to say, I have never felt more blessed!
Yes, vomiting sucks, and of course, I wish Zachary would eat by mouth (which I think will come along with time), but in reality, those are small things compared to what we could be dealing with. I have had several people share stories with me of different children and their health problems, and I am just amazed at their strength and ability to deal with it. For some reason, this last week, it just all became clear to me how lucky we are to have our sweet baby boy and that these things we are dealing with will go away. I know that the Lord is continuing to heal him, which just makes me even more grateful!! I believe that God is going to do amazing things through our sweet boy and I can't wait to see what they are! My heart is completely full right now, and I have the Lord to thank!
Snyder family
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment