So, I have officially just finished my third week of teaching...WOW! I am completely exhausted, but I am also content. I love my little kiddos and the staff that I work with are pretty awesome! I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel of feeling super overwhelmed. Although, I have realized that this year is going to be an emotional roller coaster, I am happy to be doing what I went to school for and I know that all the hard work is worth it!
Tyler just got home last night from hunting and I am SOOOOO HAPPY! It is hard being away from him with little contact. And even though he is leaving me again for a work trip, at least I will be able to talk to him!! Unfortunately, he didn't get anything hunting, he still had fun camping and sleeping in 19 degree weather....okay, maybe that last part wasn't so much fun, but everything else was. And now he can't wait to go Elk hunting. Now, we are going to enjoy a night in tonight, watching a movie, which is the most perfect thing I can think of right now =)
Hopefully my next post won't be so far away from now. Hope everyone is doing well!
Snyder family
8 years ago
2 comments:
Just let me know if you need me to stop by on my way home from school to keep you company while Tyler is away!
So glad teaching is going well for you! YAY!
Way to go teach! Salem huh? You are might close to the good ole Monmouth. Hope the next week goes well Tabs.
Post a Comment