BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch & Fall

I went to my first pumpkin patch ever on Saturday, and had so much fun! We went with some of our good friends and picked out pumpkins, held baby chicks, saw the cutest puppies ever, pet some goats, saw some baby pigs eating (scary!), and took some funny pics! The only incident was when one of the goats jumped on Tyler and got poo on his pants-you can see the pic below =) Who knew that goats were so cute and soft?!? Anyway, it was a great Saturday and I am so excited to carve my pumpkin now!!

Tyler is officially home for good now -Thank Goodness! I was really starting to miss him. And teaching is going well, so there is no complaining from me.

Plus, I LOVE the weather right now! It is so beautiful here, with the leaves changing color and the crisp fall air! I LOVE IT! Hope everyone is doing well!









1 comments:

johnsonandjohnson said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe you have never been to a pumpkin patch! Then again, I have never been camping so you got something on me!

Miss you!