BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, September 12, 2008

Ty Ty's Birthday

Yesterday was Tyler's 27th birthday. I have mixed feelings about him turning 27. 27 just sounds so much more adultlike than 26, for some reason. It is just strange because I don't feel like we are that old, like we are really adults. Weird, I know, but that is just how I feel. Anyways, we went out to dinner with the fam last night to a restaurant in Lake O called Zeppo, and it was yummmmyy! Tonight we are going out with our friends to dinner and then a movie, and probably some drinks at some point in the evening. I LOVE birthdays...good eating and drinking =)

1 comments:

johnsonandjohnson said...

I Love me some birthdays! If it makes you feel any better, I am almost 30, so 27 sounds good to me! I hope you have a great time tonight!

We went to Wood Ranch for dinner tonight and thought of you!