BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The joy of hives

So, I have been getting hives for over a month now, caused by anxiety I am sure. I have only had hives one other time in my life, and they were caused by anxiety. And since I have been anxious about not getting a teaching job this year and wondering how we will pay the bills, I can see why they decided to reappear. They like to come in the evenings and mornings and they are EXTREMELY ANNOYING! There is nothing quite like waking up in the middle of the night itching like crazy and looking in the mirror to see that your body appears to have contracted leprosy! I went to the doctor today and she gave me two different prescriptions to take along with Zyrtec and Benadryl. I feel a little bit like a druggie, but if it gets rid of my hives, I will take whatever I need to. Hopefully, this little hive saga will end as suddenly as it began. Prayers are welcome, thanks =)

1 comments:

johnsonandjohnson said...

welcome to the blog world. Glad you were able to see the doctor already. Hopefully all the drugs will work!