I have been REALLY bad about blogging lately...sorry! Here's a quick little update for ya'll =)
Zachary has been taking in ALL of his food by mouth for over 2 weeks now. As long as he continues to do so and is gaining/maintaining his weight, we will be able to get the tube taken out in 2-3 months!! Obviously, this has been a HUGE blessing and so wonderful for Zachary and us! He is really enjoying eating and he isn't vomiting anymore! It has truly been amazing and we are SOOOO thankful that he is doing so well.
Tyler is working on his new business, Tyler Colson Media, which he is really enjoying. He's been networking and getting good feedback from some of his friends and former co-workers. We both feel very hopeful about this new venture and how it will provide for our family! He makes AMAZING videos if you or you're company is interested =)
I started selling Mary Kay which has been a lot of fun for me. I LOVE Mary Kay and have been enjoying having something else to focus some of my energy on, but still being able to be home with my sweet baby boy! It has already brought in some extra money for our family and I feel confident that this will continue to grow as I learn more and meet more people who like Mary Kay =).
All around we really feel like we have entered into a new season of life and are seeing God's hand working all around us. We are so thankful to be out of the storm and moving on to better things!
Snyder family
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment