BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, April 30, 2012

Eating, eating, eating

Our days are filled with thoughts about eating. When is it time for Zachary to eat next? How much did he eat at his last meal? What should he eat for this meal/snack? How many calories has he eaten so far. It is pretty funny how much time I spend thinking about eating during the day, but I LOVE it! I LOVE that he is eating all of his food orally, he is NOT vomiting anymore, and he is gaining weight! I will count calories every day for the rest of his life if I have to, just as long as he continues doing so well! We have had a few days where he wasn't particularly interested in eating, but he was teething, and even with that, still managed to consume enough calories. And then we have days like today where he eats a ton, and then after his bath he was doing the sign for hungry so he ate some more!! I feel like words can't express how excited I am about how well he is doing! If he continues doing this well, we are looking at getting the tube taken out at the end of June! WOO-HOO! Definitely keep us in your prayers that this will happen =).

0 comments: