Tyler has his interview today and he thought he did okay, but feels unsure about it all. They said they would let him know by Tuesday of next week, so please continue to pray. I can't think of a better Christmas present than for Tyler to get a job. I will let you know as soon as we do.
On another note, tonight was my school's craft night and my craft was beaded candy canes. Even though it was over a 12 hour day for me, it was a lot of fun and there were tons of kids and their families that I was able to meet. And tomorrow is Friday, which is always a plus, but especially so tomorrow, because then that means only two more weeks of school until Christmas break and we are sailing the seas!! A hoy mate!
Snyder family
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment