No, not the Good News, just the news that Tyler did not get the job. So, we are moving onto something else. What? you ask, well we don't really know, but we continuing to pray for God's guidance, and we know that He will lead us in the right direction.
And can I just say, THANK GOODNESS IT IS FRIDAY!?!?! I was so exhausted at work today and I am just so glad it is Friday and I can sleep in tomorrow. And I am going to the Scholastic Warehouse sale tomorrow with Sally and Alyse, and I am really excited about that. I know, I'm a nerd.
Anyways, thank you all for your continued prayers! We know that God is working in this and will take care of us! And we are thankful to have such great family and friends!
Snyder family
8 years ago
1 comments:
Sorry to hear that, I will keep praying for a job for Tyler! And ya, thank goodness only 2 more weeks until break..my kids are acting like gorillas!
Post a Comment