Thanksgiving was so wonderful yesterday! I LOVE being able to spend time with family and friends and remembering all that I have to be thankful for, which is a lot! God has blessed our lives with good health, wonderful friends and family, a home to live in, and food on the table. I am truly thankful this holiday!! And, now we are entering my most favorite holiday season, which means lots of Christmas movies, egg-nog or hot chocolate, more time with friends and family, cookie making, and hopefully snow =)
To all our friends and family-we love you dearly and are so thankful for you!!
Snyder family
8 years ago
2 comments:
tabatha, i found your blog from tyler's website. i hope i am not intruding. it is great to hear how you guys are doing. i miss you guys. i know i only went to one girls night with you, but it meant a lot and i even miss it now. well, blessings on you and tyler.
Of course you are not intruding...don't be crazy!! How are you adjusting to Texas? We miss you guys too! You will for sure have to call us the next time you are in town =) I hope that everything is going well for you guys!
Post a Comment